Glass-top stoves have a great modern look, much-admired kitchen utilization, both for their sleek, modern design and ease of use. It also enrich your kitchen beauty. To give a shiny look always you need to clean it spontaneously. It is the main part to your kitchen, when you enter into the kitchen you become happier especially when they’re clean and gleaming. It possible only then when you make your glass top stove clean. Now I wanna tell about how to clean glass top stove easily with the ingredient which are always near to your hand.
How to Clean Glass Top Stove Easily
The ingredients you have to need:
- Backing soda
- White vinegar
- Warm water
Cleaning process of glass top stove:
- Firstly make sure your glass top stove are turned off before cleaning, then for your hand consciousness you put on gloves this may keep your hand harmless. Spray the white vinegar to the surface of your glass top stove. Then wipe with a damp cloths to remove any surface debris.
- Secondly you need to scatter the backing-soda over the glass top stove. It is the natural cleaner and also always in your hand. Not only the backing soda but also the vinegar and both inexpensive.
- Fill a bucket with hot water and drop a bath towel in to dampen.
- Wring out the towel and place it on stove top to completely cover the surface, and leave the towel about 15 minute to soak.
- Use jostle lubricant and the mild abrasive that is baking soda to clean the stove. Rinse and wring your towel frequently and scrub until there is no baking soda left on the stove and the surface. The glass top stoves surface is as clean as you think you can get it by scrubbing.
- Don’t get worried about when the stubborn junk remain if it stay your glass top stove and now you need the scraper to remove the stubborn junk. Very carefully scrape any stubborn burned on crud off using a scraper while your stove are still damp. Avoid scratching the glass work in one spot with at a time. A scraper like razor blade is effective and safe to use.
- Finally use vinegar with one more pass and damp cloth and then buff with a dry cloth to make it shine.
After this process your glass top stove become shinier. You always should remember that we use backing soda not backing powder. This process is very easy to clean glass top stove and not so expensive because the ingredient we use it always remain near to your hand and it is the natural cleaner. You may use chemical to clean it but it also harmful for you. Keep clean and shiny your kitchen stove and be happy.
Also remember you should refuse the chemical product which are dangerous to clean your stove or anything else especially in your kitchen and also in your home, because anything that goes into your kitchen can end up getting into your body! So be careful about it.