Keeping your grill clean is an important part and parcel of creating a good meal. Maintaining your gas grill after each use cuts down on the time to make your grill shine. There are different ways to clean your grill. This article gives you step by step instructions showing you the process how to clean gas grill easily with minimal fuss! A little effort can make your grill shine and get it when cooking like new again.
Essential matter to clean gas grill
You don’t want any risky accrual of grease in your grill and you want to make sure that the gas can flow easily through the ports. You do not want any frightening flashes or weird smells coming from their grill! If you don’t have the original cleaning instructions that came with your grill.
The things you need for gas grill
There are some elements need for cleaning the grill. Here are the elements.
- Liquid dish soap.
- Sponge with an abrasive side and towels.
Recomended: How to Clean Glass Top Stove Easily
How to clean gas grill – Step by Step Cleaning instruction
- In starting when the grilling grates are no longer hot to the touch but still warm turn off the gas supply, and disconnect the gas. It is the important part of the process of cleaning gas grill. You should concern about it.
- Take some warm water in a bucket and add the liquid dish soap. While removing the grill racks from the gas grills take care about it. Then put them in the bucket that containing soapy water..
- For about half an hour let the grill sit in the water. Cover the time period, if the grease build up has not melted away and clean the burners they are major culprit behind dirty grills and take a soft cloth and bathe it in soapy water. Also use of brush, remove the rubbish.
- Remove any V-shaped metal heat tents, ceramic briquettes, or lava stones that cover the burners, and brush them clean. Also lightly brush the burner tubes and make sure all the gas ports are clean and open.
- Using the solid spatula, rub the inside walls clean. Now, it is the time to remove the remaining particles inside the grill.
- Clean the bottom of the grill with a soapy sponge. Once all the lumps are gone, scrub the bottom with a scouring pad and soapy water to remove any built up lubricant or dust. Lots of drippings and food scraps tend to build up under the burners of the grill. Pay close attention to this area and clean it as much as possible to avoid decomposition.
- If still any baked-on oil remains, you can use a grill-cleaning brush to remove the filtrate left. Ensure that you wet all surfaces of the cooking grid.
- Lay one of the towels out on the ground to hold clean parts as you finish washing them. Allow to dry before you return them to the grill.
- Put all the parts of the grill back together. Then you’re ready to grill.
By this process you can easily clean up gas grill. At least once each season you should thoroughly clean your grill and especially if you use it 2-3 days per week or more during grilling season.