In this modern world there are TV in every house as well as flat screen TV, we need it all time to see news or any other programme about all day. With this you have to clean your TV screen but when your TV screen is flat you need to be become more careful as it is more sensitive and can be easily scratched and spoiled at the time of cleaning. So you need to be much attentive when you clean it. Now I am going to tell you how to clean a flat screen TV safely without any kind of damage.
How to clean a flat screen TV
To clean flat TV screen you need:
- Dry soft cloth(Microfiber cloth)
- White Vinegar
- At first turn off your TV at least 10 minute before cleaning your flat TV screen.
- Take a dry soft cloth and gently wipe your whole TV screens surface. If the dust of your flat TV screen don’t remove then don’t press so hardly. To remove this dust scrub on the dust spot carefully.
Now if the TV screen become clean you don’t need to wash it otherwise you need another process to clean and the process is given below.
- To wash you need a solution of water and vinegar. Take a bowl and put into the bowl the same quantity of water and vinegar and mix it.
- Take microfiber cloth and dip it into the solution then wring the cloth. After that wipe by this damp cloth to the surface of the whole screen gently. If need apply gentle pressure and scrub spots that need extra cleaning in a spherical wave.
- Again take another microfiber cloth and wipe the screen of whole surface area to dry the screen.
- Now for TV frame dip a towel in the vinegar and water solution and scrub it to clean. Use a second towel to wipe it dry.
Important information you need to know:
- When you start to clean become more attentive because one of your fault may causes scratched or damages for your TV screen.
- Do not press on screen so hardly, apply gentle pressure and scrub spots that need extra cleaning in a spherical wave.
- Do not use any type of paper, paper towel. Always use microfiber cloth that are very effective for cleaning TV screen or any type of screen like desktop, iPad, notebook etc.
- When use liquid solution don’t spray mistakenly into your TV screen. If do it then your screen could end up destructive eternally.
- Ammonia, acetone, any type of alcohol etc. don’t use to clean. Use vinegar which is natural cleaner and also not harmful.
- In market there are many kind of product as a screen cleaner sell out, don’t take it to clean. In this market product contains chemical which can react with the materials that the flat screen is made of. The screen may permanently discolour.
Now the all above things you should follow to avoid damage of your flat TV screen as it is sensitive.